3 Royal Looks For the Jubilee Weekend!
We've teamed up with Hairport UK for the Diamond Jubilee Celebration offering 80's style makeovers! Stylists will be using the Limited Edition Volume range to create vintage locks and bouncing 80's style waves at the Battersea Park event.
Writer Katie Mulloy from The Daily Mail trials 3 gorgeous Royal hair do's taking inspiration from Her Majesty The Queen, Princess Anne and Princess Kate.
Fancy a Royal up do, or Princess Kate's glossy long waves for the Jubilee Celebration tomorrow? Hairport UK stylist Terri Capon shows us how to create these stunning looks! See Simple step-by-steps below. Get the full story here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2153312/Hair-raising-styles-Ro...
How To Re-Create Her Majesty's Royal Rolls:
How To Re-Create Princess Anne's Up Do:
1. Run mousse through your hair to add volume, then blowdry your hair with a round brush to create loose, bouncy curls.
2. Working from the front of the head, lightly backcomb the top section of the hair back to the crown area.
3. Smooth out the top of the backcombing with a soft bristle brush. Only use the very tips of the brush to keep the backcombing underneath in place.
4. Pull the top section back, twist and then pin with a couple of kirby gribs. This will give you the volume that the princess loves.
Get Princess Kate's Royal Glossy Waves:
1. The hair should be damp when you start, this will help you create a curl in the ends of the hair.
2. Comb mousse through your hair to make it nice and bouncy. Use a medium-sized round brush blow dry your hair in sections to achieve a nice bouncy curl.
3. Pin each curl to the head. This will allow the curl to last longer.
4. Spritz a shine spray over the lengths of the hair for that glossy glamorous finish.
Have a gorgeous celebratory weekend!
The Charles Worthington Team